Ina Yasuoka Castle
Yasuoka Castle was the fortified residence of the Miyada Clan (the neighbouring village is also called Miyada) from the early Muromachi Period to the Sengoku Period. Yasuokajō was built to replace Machiyajō to the east. The Miyada Clan resisted Takeda Shingen's invasion of Ina and in 1556 were executed along with the "Seven Bands of Ina".
Yasuokajō has a simple rectangular layout with earthen ramparts.
|English Name||Ina Yasuoka Castle|
|Year Founded||Muromachi Period|
|Castle Condition||Ruins only|
|Historical Period||Pre Edo Period|
|Artifacts||Dorui, Kuruwa, Koshikuruwa, Hori, Tatebori, Karabori|
|Access||Akagi Station on the Iida Line; 10 minute walk|
|Visitor Information||24/7 free; farmland|
|Time Required||20 minutes|
|Location||Ina, Nagano Prefecture|
|Coordinates||35° 46' 44.47" N, 137° 56' 19.54" E|
|Added to Jcastle||2020|
|Admin Year Visited||Viewer Contributed|