I'm mainly interested in the strategic design of all castles including how they make use of the terrain and then add trenches, gates, walls etc to fortify the castle.
Marugame Castle and Takatori Castle are probably tops for me. I would have loved to live in one of them in their prime.
Sanada Masayuki, Todo Takatora
Nagano and maybe Gifu or Hyogo. They have nice mountains and lots of castles
- Eric/WebmasterVisits (2021/08/24)
- Eric/Next Top 100 Castle Visits (2018/11/22)
- Eric/Top 100 Castle Visits (2018/11/22)
- Eric/Sanada Castles (2017/07/20)
- Eric/Castles of the Hojo (2017/07/20)
- Eric/Kyoto Trip 2010 (2017/07/19)
- Eric/My Favorite Castles (2017/07/19)
- Eric/Hiki Castle Sites (2017/07/19)
- Eric/Tohoku Castle Trip 2010 (2017/07/19)
- Eric/July2017 Osaka (2017/07/08)